Thanks to an idea from one of our users, we’ve added an enhancement to our bulk print section so that you can now create a PDF file which can be printed or emailed.
One reason for this is to make it easier to take electronic signatures on registration forms. What this user has done is:
- Created a registration template in ReservationKey (website tab, email templates).
- On a regular basis he emails these PDF documents to himself to use with Signeasy by Apple.
- He clicks “open with SignEasy” in his email account.
- The guest signs the document on an ipad at the front desk when they arrive.
- The document is automatically stored in the Signeasy cloud.
The Bulk Print option is found in the lower right corner of the main internal Availability screen:
Select the date range, template, etc., and then click Create PDF:
You can have the system email the PDF as an attachment, or if no email is set it will make a link where you can click to download the PDF.